Biker Skull Tank Pad
Manufacturer: Lethal Threat
Tank Pad: LT70008
Measurements: Height 21.5 cm, Width (top) 15 cm, Width (bottom) 5.5 cm.
Tank Pad Features
Contents include 1 tank pad protector.
Unique Lethal Threat design, which complies with design and colour of various motorcycle models - universal fit for Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BMW, Suzuki, Aprilia, Ducati, Triumph etc.
- The featured tank protector is a 3-D gel (resin coated) tankpad, which will protect your motorcycle tank and also will make your bike look good - PIMP YOUR BIKE
- Effective under a wide range of temperatures: -10°C to 80°C.
- Manufactured using high quality vinyl.
- Features strong adhesion to ensure the tank pad won't lift or peel off.
- UV resistant silkscreen printing used to prevent fading even after repeated exposure to bright sunlight.
- Exclusively formulated non yellowing resin and 3D gel layer assure durability and scratch resistance.
- Heat, humidity and water resistant.
This tank protector is a genuine Lethal Threat tank pad and of very high quality. Do not confuse this tank pad with cheap imitations that are available in the market.
Tank Pad Application
1. Prior to installing your new Lethal Threat tank pad, set it in the sun or gently heat with a hair dryer and allow it to warm and soften, so that the tank pads will conform to your motorcycle tank contours. NOTE: Some air bubbles will need to be smoothed out.
2. Application surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, oil and grease.
3. Make sure alignment of the tank protectors is perfect before application.
4. Remove backing paper from the tank pad and apply.
5. Start from one side and smooth out any air bubble as you go along.
Pimp your bike with this genuine tank protector - this is a top quality tank pad to have your motorcycle stand out in the crowd. As you know, your sport bike is designed for your body to hug the gas tank! Protect your motorcycle tank from scratches caused by jacket zippers or belt buckles!
Tank Pad Info
Your motorbike fuel tank can get scratched as a result of every day wear and tear and the contact with your motorcycle leathers and tank bags. Tank Pads are a simple way of protecting the paintwork on your motorbike tank. Motorcycle tank protectors can also provide you with extra grip when riding your sports bike.
Motorbike tank protectors are designed to be applied and removed easily if you want to return your motorcycle to its original condition. The easiest way to remove old tank pads is to warm them gently with a hair dryer. The heat will loosen the glue so that you can gently peel off the motorcycle sticker
Motorcycle decals and tank pads are available in a wide range of designs and colours. This means you will be able to choose a motorcycle pad that will blend in with your motorcycle looks or the tank protector that will stand out and make a statement.
Lethal Threat is one of the top manufacturers of motorbike accessories and produce a great range of tank pads to protect the paintwork. Lethal Threat tank pads are easy to fit and are available in some highly original and stylish designs that can make your bike stand out from the crowd. These motorcycle pads are manufactured from high quality 3-D domed vinyl. Lethal Threat tank protectors are UV resistant and the unique gel pad coating is self-repairing so that surface scratches will heal themselves keeping the pad looking new for longer.