Oxford has taken a fresh look at this challenge and applied its usual rigorous attention to detail to produce a unique solution which does the job and has been independently safety tested for peace of mind - Oxford Pillion Grab Handles.
Key Features • Rubber grips are positioned thoughtfully on the rider's hips with the comfort of both rider and pillion in mind and have a generous aperture for large hands and padded gloves.
• Two belts are used to secure the grips in place. The first is a hook & loop fastened anti-dive belt, which offers stability under braking. The second is held in place by a buckle, but all the acceleration load is taken up by the immensely strong main strap.
• A sculpted, breathable, mesh backed pad at the front spreads any load taken up by the strap and its rubberised surface is friendly to the tank.
• All load bearing points are flag-stitched for maximum strength and the thread used is marine-grade to prevent it rotting if left damp and in case it comes into contact with salt water.
• Every component has been independently strength tested up to 180kg, which provides a comfortable margin for the 130kg rating deemed necessary for the product at the furthest possible extremes of usage.
• 3M™ reflective stitching for improved visibility at night.
• Comprehensive instructions in multiple languages complete the safety package.
"Far safer than trying to get arms around a Dad that's built for comfort, not speed." - RIDE Rated under £100
"Belt up and get a study grip... the only love handles you need." - MCN 8/10